Silverstripe Cookie Statement for implied consent
Websites use minimal cookies.
Due to recent EU law changes each website much explicitly state that they will be using cookies.
Any website linking directly to this website claims that the only cookies used are strictly necessary for the operation of the site
To avoid repitition any website that links directly here states:
- Cookies are there: The cookies used are analytical cookies.
- What cookies are doing: The cookies are being used for analytical purposes.
- Implied users consent to store a cookie on their device: Implied consent can be obtained by linking directly to this website.
Types of information stored
- PastMember A PastMember cookie is set that recognises someone who visits who previously logged in. This cookie does not store personal information about you, but if you are a registered user it is used to update your personal record in the website database. This will be stored for 90 days.
- alc_enc If you check "Remember email and password for next time" a cookie "alc_enc" is set. This will be stored for 90 days.
- bypassStaticCache If you are viewing the draft site (you need to be a CMS author to do this) a bypassStaticCache cookie is set to ensure that you don't see static-cache content
This is used during your visit and is deleted when you leave the site. If you block this cookie parts of the site will not work properly or will be inaccessible to you as it is used for;
- CSRF-protection of forms
- Form error messages
- Tracking log-in
- GridField state
- And a bunch of state stuff in the CMS after you're logged or any preferences and settings you might ask us to set, such as whether or not you are logged in